Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I must be crazy...

When i started out doing the Eva, I thought i'll just fix it up and do some panel lines... now i'm thinking about painting it and creating a sort of display for it. Will this interest flare up like the Sun or will it sputter out like all the other short lived hobbies i had over my 19 years of life? Time will tell.
Anyway:


I went and got myself a styrofoam cube to play around with, plus some sandpaper for both the foam and future model kits (i'm not gonna try pulling apart the Eva again now.. its loose as it is...), plus an ULTRASMALL paintbrush with a brand new palette. yay.

On non-modelkit news, my project at work launched! Even though its been completed for awhile now i felt a huge sigh of relief as my boss thought its good enough to launch, so its a wieght off my back. Now I can concentrate on working with Phase 2. I do wish the company I'm working at does some stuff in Java or C++. Its fustrating to be trained in all those skills like programming and modelling, only to not be able to use them in this oh-so-relevant (NOT!) attachment. Not that i resent the company, but still, this would be the answer to why I look so bored at work, boss. After working on a game and a CG animation (however crappy it is), working on sharepoint is like being forced to play pacman after experiencing Mario...

I think i've broken the ice between my colleagues (wait.. are they colleagues? =/ but i'm only an intern!) after all these weeks. At least I can converse with them and joke semi-normally. What can I say I'm a shy.. make that really shy kid. *laughs* oh well.

Taking my Basic Theory Test for driving this Friday. I know this is supposed to be really easy, but i can't help but feel nervous. My brain always rebels when I try to cram information in it through memorising. bleh. I guess I can only wait and see and hope and dream and etc etc....

Thats all for today I guess? Oh yea, almost forgot. Gonna introduce a new part into my posts from today on :


Link of the Day! ~ http://www.armorama.com/ A delicious wesite chock full of beautifully crafed and painted Tanks, Planes, and Ships. Includes lots of useful tutorials and stuff for those interested =D


Signing off, Souledgar~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home