Sunday, December 30, 2007

Evangelion Unit-01 (Test Type)

I GOT ME AN EVA!

Hee... I just got my pay (or allowance, whatever) last week you see, so I decided to splurge some. So... I decided to get me a model kit. Ever since I was a kid i loved big machines, so i really loved model kits. When i was like 6 my uncle from HK bought me a Gundam model kit, and within a year it was missing a head. =/ Oh well 6 is below minimum age anyway (~>.>)~.

So I decided that yea, I want a Gundam, so I went to Sunshine Plaza which is right next to my workplace, and scouted the place out. To my horror the shop owner told me the model i wanted (Freedom, Master Grade) won't arrive till next month. *sigh*. I can't control myself much, so i bought an alternative, Eva-01 "Movie Version".


*looks happily at pic* Yea, I like it. I spent a few hours today and yesterday working on it, and i'm halfway through now:
So here's my half built Unit01, with its waist and legs missing. Its sitting on my mom's sago... er... pot?
His chain gun! I want to watch the movie just to see it use this bad ass looking thing. I noticed after taking the pic that i was holding it upside down, but what the hell. =P
Since this is my first model, i won't paint the whole thing, but i will apply details and panel lines. It kinda looks a little odd with some of its details missing.. like red studs and black lines....
I'll post more pics when i've finished it.
Also, I got Eternal Sonata for the Xbox 360. I love what its shown me so far. Will post review after finishing. Cancelled Orange Box purchase, figured i'll be kept busy between building the Eva and its display, plus Eternal Sonata.
Well thats all for today's post. I think this is my first time posting pics? not counting that silly comic i posted last time of course. Night ~

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! Told you to get either eternal sonata or something else other than crap dragon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home