Saturday, April 01, 2006

new design =D

yay! another design update in a long long time. Please post your comments on my tagboard ^^. I'm happy with the overall look, black and white simplicity (dunno.. i like dual color sites more then flashy rainbows) but the navigation column on the right needs some reworking =/ it feels.. I dunno.. too small? I'll work something out in the coming week.

Anyway, i've got 2 new games, GalCiv II and Freelancer. GalCiv is a very very interesting science fic Turn Based strategy game, though it spends too much time pressing the turn button to really hook me. Freelancer is a Sci-Fi simulator/rpg. I like it alot, and the campaign keeps you on your toes. The only complaint i have is that there are no Capital ships for me to fly. boo. I wanna pilot something the size of a Star Destroyer. (You can in EVE, but i cant support monthlies.)

As for how my life is now since the last post, its pretty good, considering i just went for Ice Age 2 this afternoon with some friends. My unstable pocket money is getting on my nerves tho, and my parents keep pestering me not to stay at home all day. I need money for travel people >_<. Some people will say i should feel lucky i even HAVE pocket money, but heck its really irritating. Been reading some books on C++ lately, but turns out everything just looks so similar to Java. I'm stuck on "pointers" though, can someone msg and explain what in the world that is? Thanks =D. I basically get how to use them, i just dont get the point of using it. lols

I'm pretty hyped about starting school again, Stage 2 sounds way more fun then Stage 1 was, especially in terms of projects =D. Do hope i get good teamates this year.

Ah well... looks like i've ranted quite a bit. Its 1.50 am on my PC clock, really should get to sleep. Cya all ^^ (btw Ying2: that YouTube hookup on your site? *awesome* =])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home