Friday, December 28, 2007

SYSTEM RESTART

LOL @ myself.
I said i would continue this blog didn't I? I think i remember something about a japan diary. well scratch all of that, since my old layout literally died. ripway decided i wasnt worth their 30mb and booted all those pictures to data hell.

But then i told myself i would like some place to keep my opinions on various stuff, and record my past, so i'm restarting the blog, hopefully for more then this one post this time. it'll be my memoirs, of a sort. Maybe i'll grow up, and if Blogger is still around 20 years later, i'll show this to my kids and we'll all have a laugh at how retro and dumb i was when i was ... 20 years younger.

So yea... i'm on my final semester in polytechnic now. National Service less then a year, and to tell the truth i am terrified. I don't know why i am so scared, or what am i afraid of, but i just am. Guess its my "phobia-of-the-unknown" at work again. Also, feeling the hate. Wasting 2 years of my life serving a country i feel complete no patriotic sense for is simply not my way of spending my time. *sigh* What can i do? Its a choice between spending 2 years learning how to fight an imaginary future war, and spending 2 years rotting in military jail. Not much of a choice, is it.

Thats it for the first post of a new age for this blog. Not much, full of complaints and a meaningless rant at a power i can't shake a stick at, but its a start. I'm gonna get me a Gundam model pretty soon, so maybe my next few posts will be about that. Next up, Portal... see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home