Friday, September 17, 2004

wild thoughts

these few days... dunno why.. i have started thinking alot.. on er... a few things.
i dont like these thoughts, cos they often show me alot of things that i don't like, and may not be true. i wont write any of these down, because maybe it'll hurt some people.
theres.. too much on my mind. its driving me stark raving mad. i cant sleep at night, i cant concentrate on what i'm doing in the day, especially when i'm alone.i try and cure it by going out. but chances of that are getting more and more rare. alot of people are busy, or they just plain dont wanna go out with me. lol. what am i to do? i dunno...
things are different now... i cant go talking to some people, they have other problems to deal with, why heap more on them? nah. but i cannot solve these on my own.
haiz... what to do? bear with it lor..
gawd i'm so bloody tired... when i finally fall asleep my dreams are so ... disturbing. back to the old days eh? wish that voice will shutup and leave me alone in my dream.

-tf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home