Sunday, September 05, 2004

>:(

hey all... lol post number 61... haha time flies doesnt it. well i just wish it can fly faster. reset the countdown to Halo 2 lauch date on Nov 9 now that the stupid dnt projects done and over with. lol

haiz... juz had another of my tifs with my dad... not v nice of him to say some of the things he said. bastard. whatever! i'm not gonna be bothered by that kind of things. my life has changed now. family is on the bottom end of my priorities.

i dont know how to put this. anyway.. looking for tml's outing to Army Open House with me frends. :) hope its fun and all. part of it just to get away from the stupid house. sian. today was freaking boring. nothing to do at home but stare at the stupid screen all day and rot here. sian. even 343 guilty sparl lvl of Halo failed to make me excited...
heard that Bungie will complete final development of Halo 2 this month... from then on it;ll be manufacturing the discs and shipping stuff. had mind preordered from MegaMultimedia to deliver it here to my house once one is available. ;) ah well.....
thats all for today me thinks... bye

-Blaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home