Sunday, August 29, 2004

the day is near

lol? 4 days and 10 hours. cute.
another 5 days and i have to hand in my work, with no regards to whether or not the thing is complete. i'm thinking not complete. should i give up on it? not yet. i wont give up. lately been giving up on alot of things, including trying to balance my relationships. it isnt working

after typing this i shall then proceed to di the damn folio. it isnt shaping up. maybe after a few days everything will come together like i orchestrated is (my artefact did axactly dat... do do do and then suddenly wow its done)
*sigh*

feeling terribly sad since yesterday... dunno what to do with myself =/ haiz...
just found out my sickness not gone yet.. measured my temperature and found 37.7.. normal = 36.5 for me...
my throat/voice isnt getting better... in fact i think its worse. ah well maybe this thing'll kill me somehow... how nice that'll be. a guy can wish right? i dun feel like dying yet but that would still be nice. ( i dun want to die before playing halo 2 complete... after that i can go peacefully lol)
lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home