Sunday, May 08, 2005

does noone agree with me?

What can i say? i am... confused. very. about many things. Does not each religion teach the same thing? patience, love and virtue? does not our parents tell us we need to give way to others, and to take not pleasure in taking, but in giving instead?

Yet all around i see things that are otherwise, especially at home. "What have you done to support this family? What have you contributed?" i keep hearing this words over and over again. but is not my duty as eldest son to carry on my father's bloodline, and support my parents when they grow old? i am not even legally "of age" (i do not consider the ability of going into jail that is given to us boys at 16 as coming of age, instead i the age whereby all the chains of the law is opened of age [e.g. smoking driving and all other crap])

and furthermore, what'll be the answer if i turn the question back. sure they've supported me financially, but that ain't such a great deal looking at the jobs they have. but all the memories of my childhood are .... not so nice. esp from my mum's side. ya dunt want to know. *sigh*

"this land is where your tears freeze and your heart dies" does Koyuke's words also apply to my home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home