Thursday, April 21, 2005

OMG!

AUGH! curse all the computer-idiots in this world.
there is a reason why I don't let everyone use my new computer.. to safeguard it! i know for a fact that my computer is no Mac, and thus is vulnerable to every single virus/malicious program on this earth targeted at Windows, and PCs, ranging from the hardisk-wiping Uninstall of Myth II, to the global spanning big-guys, SoBig.

thus, the moment i become lax in my locking up of this holy black box, something happens. i have let my mom do many things. ALAS! for look! Norton Antivirus, Zone Lab's firewall have suddenly stopped functioning. And look, all the major websites for antivirus's and firewalls have become mysteriously dysfunctional. I have looked at a file she downloaded with suspicion, but i did not think it importent then...but now this!Is it a conspiracy to shut down the world's security? NO! it is but a powerful and efficient Trojan, at work behind the scenes of my computer, trying to disable my fortress of defence. but all hope is not lost. the first wall may be breached, but i have other defences waiting. already through a powerful foreign scanner i have detected this malicous wooden horse of deceit. and in a few clicks i shall end its reign of terror.

but... there is a problem that is still not yet solved. the trojan has done its job. Norton, my warning bird, is missing several critical files, making it impossible to start. my trusty firewall (which has stopped 300+ hacking attempts to date) seems unwilling to load. What shall i do?! I will not despair, not while a single line of code still runs.

Fie this world, and the heavens above!

TFei
ps. i have not gone crazy.. it is but the nerd in me speaking ;). and its true the computer is infected... i HAVE scanned and identified the little git...we will see if everything goes well after the restart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home