Tuesday, March 22, 2005

new beginnings

hey everyone (if theres anyone still reading this derelict) ... gonna change my site soon. its gonna be over at -link- Complete Serenity -link- , completely replacing this blog. This site wil still remain, and become the "splash page" for the new site, cuz i think the site's name is really too long. haha. theres gonna be 2 versions of the page, one for people using 800x600, another for 1024x768. i'm using the latter, so obviously its gonna be easier to design for that.=) the main difference will be layout and where buttons and all that are placed.... right now only the 1024 version exists, when i am satisfied with that, i'll start work on the 8x6 version.

this page will become blank, when both sites are up and fully functioning. hopefully by the time that happens i would have learnt some Flash and make this page into something facinating, for a splash page heehee.

btw i got in Nanyang Polytechnic, yay. the bad news to me is that i failed to get in both Digital Entertainment Tech. and Digital Media Design ...=( ...*sigh* i'm stuck with lousy ole InfoTech. but ah well it helps me make webbies too! so thats not too bad, i hope.

thats all for this posts.. thx for reading ppl..

-----------------------------
The Rampancy Logs
June 2004 - April 2005
-----------------------------
I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
[I was there with the Angel at the tomb]
I have seen your future.And I have learned.
There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
I HAVE WON.
- Cortana
-----------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home