Friday, May 06, 2005

DeviantART

Oooookay. now i have a permanent home for my comics. DeviantArt! it may seem crazy, by to hell with it. i'm thickskinned enough to show everyone my shit. XD i've added a "Comic Archive" row to the left sidebar, and linked to deviantart. i love that place. hopefully i can link straight out from that side, so i dont have to worry about bandwith for my comic anymore. I'm designing a new site for my blog, because the comic doesnt fit with the entire site...

the comic's a bang on Game Physics. Its the..er.. game world rules, where heroes can kill millions and destroy a Star Cruiser, yet cannot open a wooden box by force. lol. hope its funny.

lately been playing way too much halo 2 for my own good, and also recieving an urge to buy Rome: Total War. its Lord of the Ring style of gameplay is attracting me like honey is to bee.
school starts May 30. should i be excited, or filled with dread? *shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home