Saturday, October 02, 2004

2/10/04

hey all... hopefully, u've noticed some changes made to the the bloggie haha. first off i killed the prev posts, so if anyone wanna take a look at all those old old posts? just go to the archives. and then i moved the tagboard from its old inconvenient postition, to the sidebar, so it doesnt lag the page too much
i've decided to work on a new page, and i'm looking for places to host it. prime up on my list is Diaryland, no ads, just needing a quick link to it. but the downtimes that it experiences sometimes is putting me off. blogger, well, i just hate the damn bar on top... i'm also looking at Ripway hosting, but i dunno... i'll study the features more first.

anyway.. bored. damn bored. O's are approaching fast, and duh i'm studying. but this is getting old fast yea? erg. and also, i'm at a dilemma at what to focus on. thses are my goals, remember i wanna get into the Interactive Media course for TP:

B3 English
A1 Science(Physics/Chem)
B3 Design and Technology
A2 Principles of Accounts
B3 Mathematics
12

that'll give me a solid 12... i really hope to pull my maths to A2...i'm really not confident about entering the course, taking into acct my CCA is ZERO... thus giving jc a no-go. i dont wish to involve Humanities and Chinese, both which umm well, sux. haha. i'm really going hard on my math, which is not in a very good condition. EL... if i can just up my comprehension, i'll score... SC's pretty much done, Phys is on a solid footing, with Chem that will improve once i neutralize my killer, acids and bases. PoA's ok once i stop being so careless. DnT... my project sucked. BUT yh said its still possible to get a B3/4 if i work hard. so i am. grr

this is getting long, so i'm tuning off... bye.
-Blaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home