Sunday, June 20, 2004

-today...

RECEIVED (trans) 04.1.7.0317
via x-process 02775.2.32.939444
(process owner MC - SPARTAN - Class II)
date/time (current) 20-6-2004 2022 hrs


hello again... today umm realy NOTHING happened . bored to death sia... so... as usual i will find my own stuff to do :) i created a new blog http://thoughtsofanai.blogspot.com , and pretty much created everything from scratch. i searched and found a pretty nice templat.. but decided to modify instead of juz use it. hence u can see that custom made master chief logo... phew had to slowly bit by bit scrape off the background (its .jpeg... so cannot just pour color)den had to change the words too... den i added a tagboard juz for the sake of it... slimmed it down a little even :P from 200 pixels to 150... so to fit into the sidebar... then rearranged all the links so that tagboard is 1st up. that blog shall be my testing grounds for all html things :P woo took up a big part of my day to do that u know! hard work!
rest of the day.. hmm noone at home noone to disturb me lor.. but very lonely.. anyway.. they at home also either nag me or disturb me or ask me do sumthing so i rather they not at home.. stupid feng kept wanting to play xbox.. told him no more then 2 hours he stil want play.. irritating guy... still drop my halo disc sumore. good thing he gone. haiz.. which i dun hav dis brother.. i dun want a younger bro.. i want one older den me! even better i rather be by myself! well no.. i want a big bro...>.<
oh well dats the end of today's things.. later maybe will post again to put in my thoughts on tonight.. oh yar... anyone reading this posts .. dun anyhow think on the "she" part ah... the person may and should not be who u think......byez

-end of transmission
-closing file......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home