Friday, June 18, 2004

fun~

hmm today... today...
haha go ying 2 house play and zuo bo~... so fun~ heehee kana roll into er "sushi" by yh... :P actually is i roll my self on e mah.. who knows that yh will come and ummm 'torture' me {:]den torture him back when i got the chance.. umm i think i overdid it a little i think i hear him vomit or sumthing upstairs.. sorry da ger~ forgive me ya? {=].... wat else to say neh... hoho i'm actually writing from y2 house... the reason i dun want to stay at home is ummm 'family' problem? haiz.. mama kan wo bu suang so run away lor.. sianz...
this few day got sumthing bothering me <=( dunno how to say leh... like my feelings all jumbled up now.. especially to those close to me~.... how? dunno... i wonder what she doing now? hmmm this few days never online.. wierd ...
haiz dunno lah.. i'm not good enuf for her~ nv.... i not good looking... a slacker.. haiz... really think i'm not good enuf for someone like her (:S nahz no hope one ~.~
ooo yh come bk ler... sry brudder din mean to overdo thing sry...sry.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home